SJ Grand is involved on every step of the process of company registration in China
SJ Grand is renowned for its strong expertise of the China market, law and financial system. SJ Grand can assist your company in any step of your company registration in China, as detailed below :
- Acquire a notice of pre-approval of the company name
- Open a preliminary bank account; deposit endowment in the account and acquire the certificate of deposit
- Acquire capital confirmation report from an auditing firm
- Apply for registration endorsement « business license of enterprise legal person », with the association code license issued by the Quality and Technology Supervision Bureau and registration for both state and local tax with the tax bureau
- Acquire the agreement to make a company seal from the police division
- Create a corporation seal
- Pay the charge for the association code license issued by the Quality and Technology Supervision Bureau at the time of pick-up
- Register with the resident statistics bureau
- Open a official bank account of the firm and transfer the registered investment to the account
- Apply for the approval to copy or obtain financial bills
- Buy uniform invoices
- File for hiring registration with resident career service center.
- Register with Social Welfare Protection Center
SJ Grand is involved in any kind of company registration in China: WFOE, RO, EJV, CJV
SJ Grand work with trustful local partners to provide you services related to company registration for any offshore structure (any kind, including Hong Kong and the British Virgin Islands) and any trading company or representative office in China mainland.
SJ Grand’ staff has a large experience of creation and monitoring of any kind of investments open to foreign companies in China. SJ Grand’s teams are expert in registering of fiscal system and financial optimization for representative office (RO), wholly foreign owned enterprise (WFOE), Equity joint venture and cooperative joint venture.